As one of the leading companies in the world Shell puts great value in resourcing the business with the best talent in the right place, at the right time. Our Integrated Resourcing department plays a critical role in rotating existing talent and hiring external talent globally. As the Operational Excellence Manager, you will work on exciting global projects to optimize Shell's Resourcing process and with focus on people, processes and systems. You will be leading a small team of professionals and collaborate across the global talent space to create and deliver programs that enable Shell to remain responsive to the changing needs of the top talent that Shell needs to remain credible and competitive.
What's the role?
- Manage a team of three Operational Excellence Advisors to identify improvement opportunities and deliver recruitment process consistency
- Lead the Project Roadmap and work with project managers to deliver on time/budget
- Manage complex change programs using structured project management
- Act as the thought leader on external benchmark and Talent Acquisition trends
- Manage and communicate change initiatives
- Act as a champion of systems/tools and processes integrations
- Ensure data integrity and data awareness with a focus on providing leadership with access to data and analytics that inform decision-making
- Deliver assigned projects in a manner that blends cost conservancy with delivery time-line commitments
- Integrate systems and process thinking in assessing the impact of change or enhancement requests
- Keep current on external conditions that impact Shell ability to attract and recruit the best available talent
- Participate, as a member of the Operations Leadership Team (OLT), actively driving consistent execution of processes and reinforcing the consistent use of systems and tools globally
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.Requirements
What we need from you
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence at all levels within a complex global organization
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully and build trust in a multi-cultural setting
- Experience working with HR technology and a broad understanding of new Talent Acquisition technologies
- Proven track record in change/project management in a complex global organization
- Extensive experience supporting project delivery with a preference for business leadership with accountability for project delivery
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining external networks
- Solid understanding of the laws, rules, and regulations that impact recruitment and recruitment processes globally and to build processes/programs that are compliant
- Demonstrated capability in working with data and using Excel to analyze data
- Prior experience in a Lean or process optimization environment or the ability to demonstrate a continuous improvement orientation is preferred
An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential...
We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through the transparent recruitment processes, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we'll take it from there.
We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you in finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
• Project experience in the power and gas markets, including knowledge of contractual structures, project economics, and financing
• Understanding of the commercial and technical attributes of various generation, conversion, transmission, and storage technologiesDisclaimer
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.