Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a Product Data Technician in Kenedy, TX to be responsible for historical debt reconciliation.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Reconciling physical tickets to payment.
- Troubleshooting discrepancies
- Making appropriate modifications in the database.
Skills / Qualifications
- Heavy communications via email with hauler and oil purchasers.
- Candidate must be able to work in an open environment, excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and have the skill to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position requires excellent attention to detail, data entry skills, ability to do redundant work and relies heavily on Excel.
- Must have Excel experience and can lift 50 pounds.
- Knowledge in ProCount is a plus.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.