Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently seeking a Production Data Technician in Kenedy, TX. The successful candidate will provide production data support for ongoing field development in the Eagle Ford, with the primary focus being on management and reporting of daily production and well information. The position will focus on production data, trending, and other varied requests for data support.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
The role will require interaction with production engineers, production supervisors, field operators, and field technicians to help optimize production through effective data management. This position will also require working with various support teams in Houston to ensure efficient delivery of requested information. Effective communication and organization skills are a must and the successful candidate will be familiar with all aspects of his/her role and will be able to proceed independently.
- Provide production data support
- Research problems in real time associated with well and central facility production data to ensure data accuracy
- Identify and correct allocation issues and missing production volumes
- Review and research gathering system details in ProCount; daily, weekly and monthly data quality Spotfire reports
- Work closely with Production Reporting and Production Technicians for daily and monthly reports
- Work closely with FlowCal Analyst and Operation personnel to collect data to improve upon understanding the characteristics of individual wells and to sustain efficient daily production volumes
- Support the team's use of ProCount and PI interface; which includes maintaining producing method, new meters, well diversions, hot oils, gas lift conversions and SCADA mappings
- Run Ticket Reconciliation; historical and current month
- Data analytics using specialized systems and software
Skills / Qualifications
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; Capacity to learn quickly on the job.
Experience: 1+ year oil and gas experience in production operations and familiarity with production data and well information required.
Communication: Excellent oral and written communications, teamwork, planning & organizational skills.
Computer: Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products including: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience and proficiency with ProCount, eVIN and Spotfire.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.