The Dispatcher Scheduler Planner develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet the scheduling demands required by the Baker Hughes Subsea Services field service department. In this role, you will be responsible for working with the field services team utilizing organization, communication, and prioritization skills to schedule upcoming work, analyze future demand for resource planning, drive safety and pre/post planning. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work hand in hand with the ISC (Integrated Services Coordinator) to interface with customers and the subsea services team in order to schedule and coordinate personnel movement to meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for handover execution of field service work orders working closely with the execution and commercial team.
- Utilize and routinely update the field services dispatch console
- Ensure work orders are updated with current information, attachments, etc. and communicate changes to affected personnel
- Effectively communicate with the customer, services personnel, and project managers during pre-job planning, execution, post-job discussions and lessons learned
- Schedule and coordinate routine and emergency personnel mobilization activities
- Maximize the effectiveness of field operations through careful project planning and leveraging the services team to minimize costs and increase overall customer satisfaction
- Monitor and validate field service technician reporting, service ticket completion/closure and technical competencies.
- Provide accurate billing information to the accounting center for proper invoicing of field service projects.
- Assists field services team with various roles as demand requires.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a customer service position)
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work OT as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
- Preferred prior experience with Subsea Production Equipment (subsea trees, subsea wellhead, floating production system, and/or light well intervention) and Field Service
- Offshore experience is a plus
- Ability to work with multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record in working with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
- Ability to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Highly detail-oriented individual with excellent analytical and tracking skills thru resolution
- Strong customer service mindset
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP and Smartsheets a plus
- Ability to mentor, train, and develop better processes and to learn new ones