Company: NES Global Talent
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Estevan, Saskatchewan, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a 1 year contract in Estevan, Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Administrative Supervisor, the responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant but are not limited to the following:
· Inputting a large volume of electronic data, with an accuracy target of 95%
· Front Desk Reception
· Processing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
· Responding to vendor inquiries
· Communicating via telephone to both internal and external individuals
· Providing coverage during colleague vacation or absence
· Filing, and other duties as required
· Strong communications skills, written and verbal
· Ability to problem solve
· Process Journal Entries
· Process contract Operator invoices in a timely manner
· Assist Approvers with and questions
This position requires someone who is able to work effectively, while utilizing their excellent communication skills on a daily basis. The candidate must also be well organized with the ability to multitask and work under a deadline driven, team environment.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.