Baker Hughes has an opening for a refinery Process Site Manager in the Three Rivers area. This position is a critical member of the Baker Hughes sales and service team and is responsible for safely and efficiently executing the tasks needed to maintain and optimize the Baker Hughes service programs at our customers' facilities in the Three Rivers area as well as supporting other accounts in the area as needed. The individual works in the field and in the lab to complete assigned task as well as collaboratively with customers and co-workers alike to solve problems in a safe and efficient manner. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work closely with a large strategic current customer and new customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned account responsibilities.
- Develop strong relationships with Key Stakeholders, including plant management.
- Provide Technical support for refinery process applications identifying and resolving customer complaints and escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support innovations and technology in assigned customer base to promote long-term business relationships.
- Management of chemical treatment programs
- Desalter applications
- Overhead treatment
- Overhead Modeling software
- Fuel Additive Treatment Programs
- Coker Antifoam applications
- Water Programs
- Chemical Inventory Management
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline
- 5+ years in the areas of refinery process market segment
- Experience managing chemical treatment programs
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and refinery market conditions
- Management experience
- Good business acumen. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop internal customer focus for specific products/applications and services
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial) or other Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 6+ years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Working knowledge of Refinery Process applications
- Sales or Account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant management and developing key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc...)
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug & Alcohol Testing Regulations
- Clean Driving record
Three Rivers, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more