Baker Hughes, is currently hiring a Director, Diversity & Inclusion based in Houston, TX.
In this role you are responsible for leading the global Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), managing external partnerships, and driving the D&I strategy and implementation locally in the US...in a way that is wholly representative of Baker Hughes culture and D&I aspirations.Essential Responsibilities:
- Employee Resource Groups: In partnership with the Chief Diversity Officer, lead the Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to provide an engine for positive impact through effective leadership, engagement, programming, and management; developing and building programs that create a common language around diversity and inclusion and facilitate dialogue amongst a diverse employee population.
- Partnerships: Representing the company's diversity and inclusion program with external partners to promote capacity-building in diversity and inclusion practices; identifying and managing relationships with external partners and key diversity organizations; developing and executing a plan to represent the organization at conferences, industry events, etc. to promote the organization as a diversity employer of choice.
- US Local D&I Agenda: Developing a strategy and driving initiatives and programs that progress our diverse workforce and inclusive culture, in partnership with key leaders, HR, and Communications.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within a global, complex, and high-growth organization
- Strong organizational, project management and process improvement skills; ability to operationalize general ideas and processes by working through a global team
- Diverse HR and Talent Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are critical. Strong ability to influence and drive change.
- Possesses a mix of intellectual curiosity, creative thinking and pragmatism; can translate bold thinking and strategies into practical solutions to really make progress
- Someone who is willing to be bold; has the courage to bring these ideas forward
- Tenacious and naturally optimistic; someone who "finds a way" to get things done.
- Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and best in class research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively, and function independently
- Has a data driven approach with strong analytics and the ability to create the right people metrics and implement solutions to drive positive change
- Has the ability to identify issues and root cause; willingness to dive deep into details
- Ability to achieve results in a matrixed environment
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more