Company: Baker Hughes
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Develop and implements sales strategies for a Drilling Services product line
• Develop and implements sales strategies for a Drilling Services product line.
• Assist with the development of short- and long-range sales goals.
• Oversees activities of sales personnel.
• Interface across the internal organization.
• Maintain and service some key accounts.
• Handles special projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Strong experience in sales on managerial roles
• Strong understanding of oil&gas industry.
• Comprehensive knowledge of company products.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Expertise in sales and marketing
• Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
• Ability to coach others.
• Ability to review terms and conditions.
• Irkutsk, Russia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law