Skills: Piping Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our Client, an international oil & gas service provider, to recruit a Senior Piping Engineer for an 18 month contract based in London.
As Senior Piping Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of scope of work required to undertake a project/job
- Early identification to Project Manager/Engineer of areas of concern during the course of any project or study with necessary corrective action identified
- Ensuring operational and maintenance issues are addressed in design
- Conducting surveys, both onshore and offshore, to determine information to allow execution of workscopes
- Review of documents circulated by other disciplines for comment
- Attendance at meetings called by Project Manager/Engineer, e.g. kick-off meeting, progress meeting, etc.
- Attendance at Design Reviews, HAZOPs, Constructability Assessments etc. or delegation of a deputy to attend instead.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience within greenfield projects advantageous
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.