Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Other Skills: Experience in similar position (years): more than 5 years of experience with Flexible manufacturing supervision in relation with SURF activities. Participation to a recent deep-water project.
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Service dimension / Missions
- PBF Budgets: Multi-annual projects budget including ZINIA2 (circa 1200 MUSD), CLOV 2 (circa 600 MUSD), DALIA 3 (circa 550 MUSD), and other infills projects.
- Project duration (years): 3 years.
- Staff managed (number of personnel): N/A
- Promote TOTAL values & safety culture within the project and managed activities. Lead by example, coach team members and colleagues to adhere and contribute.
- Ensure safe and ethical working practices are carried out within managed or interface activities.
- Be conversant with latest revision of TEPA referential, ensure these and local rules/laws are complied with and captured within contractual requirements.
- Anticipate and work proactively, establish and manage activities, motivate counterparts and work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
- To anticipate problems and avoid changer orders and delays caused by Flexible issues. Proactively work with SURF Contractor's flexible supplier and SURF team, and propose technical solutions.
- Promote innovation in line with "good enough" approach for all activities. Seek cost optimisation and savings throughout all phases of the project. Focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- To keep Dalia-3 Flexible Leader, and Package Leader, and all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the Project Managers on architecture related actions/decisions.
- Perform timely review / validation of Contractor(s) technical documentation / queries / derogation requests, NCRs. Raise comments / highlight deviations, unacceptable or unjustified design choices affecting constructability and fabrication issues and coordinate the resolution with PBF technical team.
- Liaise frequently with Dalia-3 Flexible Leader to ensure that the Flexible manufacturing is in line with design and installation requirements.
- Supervise SURF Contractor's flexible supplier, ensure flexibles are delivered on schedule in accordance with contractual & technical requirements
- Supervise the activities of the Flexible Supplier in fabrication yard, and ensure liaison between Flexible Supplier yard in Le Trait and Project in Paris, distributing decisions (either technical or managerial) and ensuring coherent progress and practices on site.
- To ensure that H3SE issues are correctly handled in Flexible Supplier yard and that safe working practices are used within the manufacturing team during this phase of the project.
- To organise and actively participate to H3SE and QA/QC site monitoring and audits as requested by TOTAL's referential
- To ensure that CPI are properly received, inspected, stored and handled.
- To organize, lead or participate in all necessary meetings with Contractors/Suppliers (weekly progress meeting, monthly status meetings, technical meeting ...)
- To deputize Dalia-3 SURF Flexible Leader: to represent him in Meetings/Committees/workshops/, as deemed required.
- To achieve specific tasks delegated by the Dalia-3 SURF Flexible leader, such as reporting, expediting etc.
- To gather 'lessons learnt' and provide feedback, close out report to PBF as required
- To ensure confidentiality of all the documentation produced.
Context and environment
- PBF is the brownfield project division in Angola of Block 17 direction and benefits of a matrix organization.
- PBF is managing projects from Basic Engineering to Start-up/hand-over to Block 17 and 32 Field Operation team.
- PBF is managing EPC contracts with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication in Angola, offshore construction and Installation in Angola (FPSO modifications, SURF, SPS, SIMOPS, high number of contractors & subcontractors).
- The position is located in Flexi France in Le Trait, with possible missions due to the international spread of contractors / suppliers.
- Project Team is located in Paris La Défense with offshore installation team based in Angola.
- To ensure that COMPANY HSSE standards are applied throughout the various stage of execution of the Contract.
- To manage the fabrication of the flexible flowlines and to remain within the agreed budget, schedule quality and HSSE objective for the completion of the statement of requirement.
- To ensure with the flexible leader that manufacturing is line with the design and installation requirements and delivery schedule fit with installation campaign.
- To work efficiency with PBF/SURF transverse entities (Engineering, installation, QC/expediting) and PBF entities.
- To assist the PBF SURF Package Leader with Technical flexible matters during the phases of the project.
Duration / Location
- Starting Date : November 2019 Duration : 1 year
- Location : Flexi France in Le Trait Position: Company Site Rep - Flexible flowlines
- Professional Experience (years): 10 - 15 years
- Experience in similar position (years): more than 5 years of experience with Flexible manufacturing supervision in relation with SURF activities. Participation to a recent deep-water project.
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent
- Languages: English mandatory,
- Good communication skills, organizational skills and positive attitude.
- Location: Job based in Flexi France Le Trait with regular missions (Paris office and sub vendors)
Technical competencies required
- Quality and H3SE
- Project management
- SURF design engineering
- Project Team management X
- SURF fabrication
- Project management
- SURF Hook-up and Commissioning
- Knowledge of Company rules/procedures
- SURF Production and Operation
- Contractors management / negotiation
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: