- Responsible for managing assigned project(s) according to scope of work, schedule and budget. Reporting to Department Manager in line organization
- Daily interaction with project personnel
- Frequent interaction with Sourcing, Engineering, QA, HSE, Finance, Field service, Work Shop
- Office based but is expected to attend meetings with manufacture and assembly & test with visits to shop floor, expected to attend vendors/customers premises for meetings. If needed possible to go offshore.
- Regular contact with customers and suppliers resolving contract, attendance at meetings, presenting information
- Responsible for project execution
- Risk management
- Monitor and report progress and critical issues
- Manage variation orders
- Organize work packages to support production requirements
- Manage MRP material as needed
- Manage schedules and observation/witness points
- Manage MRB / final documentation
- Responsible for client communication and agreed reporting
- Compliance with HSE Plan, Quality Plan and related requirements
- Improvement work including Lessons Learnt sessions
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all times
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all times
- Cooperation and interface management skills.
- Strong service attitude towards the customer
- Strong communication skills
- Structured and organized
- Positive and flexible
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Master English both written and verbally
- PC Literate: Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP, ePIMS, Primavera
- Degree in Engineering/Technical Institute or relevant experience in lieu
- Knowledge and experience within engineering, procurement, manufacturing, project planning, project management, risk management, EHS and/or QA.
- Master Norwegian both written and verbally
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more