Skills: Waste Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
INDUSTRIAL CITY OPERATIONS (MIC)
GENERAL FOREMAN (SOLID WASTE)
Primary Purpose of Job
Supervise, coordinate and monitor the non-hazardous solid / liquid waste removal / collection, safe transportation to disposal site, road sweeping and litter picking activities at Mesaieed Industrial City (MIC), Mesaieed Operations within MIC geographical area, Refinery, Mesaieed Port and QP Facilities within MIC. Perform daily routine or ad-hoc inspections as directed in order to maintain a high degree of cleanliness and hygienic condition in MIC, Mesaieed Operations and Refinery as per the ordinances and regulations.
• Diploma in Environmental Science /Sanitary Inspection / public health or BSc. Science / Public Health & Hygiene. However, other Engineering / disciplines will be considered
Experience & Skills
• At least 8 years of experience in the relevant field. Out of that minimum 5 years of the experience in supervising city cleaning contractor.
• Candidate should have computer knowledge and able to use MS Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. effectively.
• Good data interpretation and compilation skills.
• Good oral and written English skills. Incumbent shall be able to prepare and write routine reports.
• Ability to work effectively with others and flexible in work assignments.
• Good supervisory skill, inter-personal skills, motivational skills and investigation skills.
• Incumbent shall able to recognize the safety hazards associated with routine and non-routine work activities.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, contractor's personnel and the general public.
• Valid driving license in GCC or acquire license in stipulated time.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa