The Payroll Analyst will support overall Baker Hughes payroll strategy in France especially focusing on local compliance and company practices. Support a world-class payroll delivery model with excellent people and process management abilities. Essential Responsibilities:
- Support the business objective that the employee is 'front and center' in everything that we do.
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time in a completely compliant overall payroll environment.
- Receive and Audit inputs for payment as per company policies & forward for approval.
- Calculate payroll-related payments including final entitlements, overtime/double-time etc.,
- Understands w2w local stakeholder needs and engage in periodic metric discussions to ensure alignment.
- Set operating calendar and drive input channel and timeliness compliance with stakeholders.
- Resolve promptly queries from key stakeholders and employees regarding any payroll related matter.
- Ensure compliance and controllership in all transactions and with local regulatory payroll and statutory payroll requirements
- Partner with the Baker Hughes Compliance Team, to support all compliance related requests and enquires, from both internal and external auditors.
- Understand risks and controls as set forth and ensure processes and procedures are implemented to address identified risks.
- Conduct periodic reviews of established controls to assure proper design and effectiveness.
- Partner with treasury, tax and finance teams to ensure payroll payments are properly secured, employees are paid on time, and regulatory (tax, retirement, other) obligations are funded accurately and timely.
- Assist in accounting entries/vouchers to record payroll-related transactions, including account funding.
- Follow up on governmental Payroll declarations.
- Maintain accurate payroll records as part of the employee file to support audits.
- Work closely with employees, Payroll Leader, Payroll partner and Finance Services team and also suppliers and external departments as needed.
Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in Payroll delivery and execution.
- Deep and current knowledge French Legislation.
- Demonstrated skills to work in a team and collaborate
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, meet deadlines
- Strong numeracy, accounting and reporting skills
- Service orientation and strong customer focus
- Ability to work on worksheet applications and analysis tools
- Exposure to Six Sigma principles
- Energetic, self-starter, independent worker with ability to learn quickly
- SAP Payroll knowledge and experience as also exposure to Workday
Location: Le Creuset, France
- Timeliness of submitting payroll changes
- Speed and accuracy of responses to queries & transaction turnaround time
- Accuracy of transactions processed
- Level of adherence to regulatory/statutory reporting guidelines and timelines
- Quality and ease of retrieval of payroll information/documents and reports
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more