- Understand business in region, key areas or customers that will drive profitability. Quality sells when delivers operational excellence.
- Serve as expert to balance cost-quality-time. Educate on trade-off and risk introduced when finding balance.
- Understand business objectives to support risk based thinking and balance.
- Expertise in internal & external standards or regulations, compliance to internal & external standards or regulations, define objective based prevention or detection criteria, processes to drive improved results, audit cadence/ expectations, education.
- Work as key partner to resolve issues with: key client, regions, services, or products to improve based off identified compliance issues, client expectations/ customer satisfaction, or other items that are reducing the ability to win work, has reduced profit margin, etc. Anything interfering with the business objectives. • Drive data driven decisions, root cause to fix critical few issues not symptoms. Fresh eyes to understand proper corrective actions
- Improvements to prevent issues vs. detecting issues. Execute quality stand downs as requested.
- Ability to recognize areas/ opportunities for improvement to reduce defects, cost, non-conformances in support of business goals. Ability to use various tools, e.g. use of lean six sigma to drive data-based improvement / decisions. Statistical Process Controls.
- Coach all levels of organization on quality expectations and how they align to and deliver business objectives.
• Maintain and drive Baker Hughes Management System per ISO 9001, API or other applicable specifications.
- Review contracts and tenders to assure compliance and that BHG can meet customer requests. Assure consistency of deliverables, use of global quality plans, alignment to BH policies, clear communication, etc.
- Deliver on audit risk and ranking exercise and execute audit strategy. Support customer and other external audits. Work with SME on internal audits to deliver business value in audit findings. Escalate high severity audit findings in required time to defined leadership for quick resolution. Assure competent auditors in the region, continual improvement and alignment to best practices. Perform supplier audits when requested.
- Higher Special, Technical education.
- Work experience in quality, including at executive position, at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System and audits' experience.
- Knowledge of Standards (ISO 9000 series, API Q1, API Q2)
- Lead Auditor Certification (ISO 9001, API Q2)
- Preferable knowledge of 6Sigma DMAIC
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Exchange, Word, Excel.
- Ability to lead by personal and position power. Empowered to speak up and gain alignment to drive results.
- Clear understanding of all HSE and compliance training and drivers. Never compromise safety or compliance
- Be able to communicate at all levels to gain alignment and understanding of quality requirements that align to the business priorities
- Ability to use continual improvement tools, e.g. lean, six sigma, statistical process control, etc.
- Ability to perform audits, lead audits
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more