Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a global leader in Oil & Gas and Engineering projects, with a requirement for a Treasury Lead. This is a permanent opportunity and is based in Aberdeen.
As Treasury Lead, you will be responsible for the delivery and supervision of the operational service provided by the Treasury Team. Your main duties and tasks will include:
- Supervising the Treasury Team, ensuring department routine is adhered to and deadlines are met
- Delivering all activities of the Treasury Team including cash management, banking, foreign exchange management, loan management, monthly reconciliation, reporting and analysis
- Maintaining bank mandates, documentation and banking relationships
- Producing and delivering training as required on the subject of Foreign Exchange Hedging
- Reviewing cash and debt reports for submission to Group Treasury
To be considered for the Treasury Lead opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- An Accounting (CIMA/ACCA/ICAS) or Banking qualification
- Supervisory experience
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.