Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Ploie?ti, Prahova, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Field Service Specialist will install, commission, maintain, retrieve and where authorised repair Cameron Surface Products as well as ancillary equipment according to company and client procedures. Undertake activities in an onshore and/or offshore capacity, as required.
- Performing specified service work on Cameron equipment.
- Executing and rendering assistance to the customer during the installation and testing of the equipment
- If required, execution of maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, assembly and testing activities at Customer's location or in the Workshop.
- In case of non-conformances/malfunctions of Cameron products at Customer's location, reporting the non-conformances by utilizing the Corporate Field Performance Report procedure.
- Reporting progress/completion of work to the Service Supervisor and or customer, utilizing Service Tickets and separate reports.
- Execution of proper housekeeping.
- Execution and proper paper processing of Field service orders, spare parts used and rental tooling handling, back load and Customer chargeable utilisation.
- Ensuring of proper execution of Customer orders in relation to QHSE, Cameron procedures and best work practice in the industry.
- University Degree in Mechanical or oil and gas.
- Operational Field Service background essential with proven experience in the oil industry.
- Good English language skills - written and spoken.
- Clean Driving License.
- Report writing skills are essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- PC skills to include, Excel, Word.
- Have the initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of the general construction of a well/wellhead.
- Offshore Certification.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.