Skills: Paramedic / Nurse
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
1. As part of Shell Health India team, the incumbent will support implementation of Shell Health's business objectives in all India businesses.
2. This will include (but is not limited to) taking care of operational aspects of Human Performance and Care program, Health manuals of HSSE Control Framework, health promotion activities for India staff and compliance with Group Health policies and local legislatures.
3. The incumbent will assist Manager Shell Health -India in ensuring provision of high quality health services for India businesses.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (DELIVERABLES):
1. Arrange to carry out health surveillance, fitness to work, other medical evaluations and biomedical testing of employees (and dependents as needed) and maintain health records.
2. To work with Business, HSSE Managers and RE teams for implementation of Health manuals of HSSE Control Framework of Shell.
3. Support the businesses to achieve substantial staff participation in various HP & C (Human Performance and care) initiatives throughout India.
4. To implement the India HP & C programme events, activities and information resources using the global HP & C toolkits.
5. Provide advice and help on Transfer Health process and Business Travel health component to all staff of Shell India. In charge of processing of health components of staff Transfers and (where applicable) of business travels .
6. Assist rest of the Health team in : FTW
9Fitness to work), MER (Medical Emergency Response), Quality control of contractor Health services.
7. Assist in handling: ergonomics risks of staff, Workplace Accessibility Project, and inhouse digitized employee health records system.
8. Liaison with all contract service providers for operational issues.
9. Keep up-to-date with latest developments in India in public health and health promotion, which are relevant to in-country wellness programs.
Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India's energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally.
• Certified and registered nurse, licensed to practice.
• More than 5 years post - registration experience in broad health area in different jobs and locations (experience in the oil and gas industry preferred).
• The need to have broad knowledge within the fields of preventive health, wellness & lifestyle medicine.
• Strong written and oral communication skills (essential)
• Analytical skills - dealing with data and implementing evaluations; identifying and reporting risk issues (essential)
• Good understanding and experience of managing partner and stakeholder relationships (essential).
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision (desirable but not essential)
• Experience of motivating people and delivering with others (essential)
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video