The Control Engineer provides technical support on BH Control Systems and on PLC platform based software, to assist Field Service Engineers and Customer in troubleshooting and develops regional presence to get closer to Site and Customer.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. Is responsible for work
- that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives.
- This role has the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Executes the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned cases using sound
- engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements.
- Provides technical leadership in supporting our internal customers such as PM, CPM and FSE organization.
- Documents technical data generated for customer queries consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Provides timely communications on significant issues or developments.
- Participate in customer meetings addressing issues with high quality
- Participate as a presenter RCA for the issues required by service
- Possess Extensive knowledge and Experience in BH various Frames of HD Gas Turbine
- Possess extensive experience with Mark V, Mark Ve, Mark VI and Mark Vie, and anti-surge technologies and products
- Bachelor of Engineering in Control & Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical stream
- with 10-15 years' experience on BH Speedtronic Control Systems such as Mark V, Mark VI and Mark Vie, other than PLC software development minimum of two of the following
1) BH Intelligent Platform RX systems
3)Allen Bradley ControlLogix Systems
5) Woodward Micronet
- Ready to travel on short notice 25 to 40% of the
- Availability to work during weekends for emergency technical
- Strong technical attitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- PC proficiency
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more