Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are hiring talented Management Accountants Intercompany to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role, you will be responsible for day to day and month end close accounting support for Cameron entities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
- Support the day-to-day accounting requirements.
- Balance sheet account review, reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries.
- Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar).
- Three (3)+ years strong computer experience MS Office.
- Strong Excel skills.
- SAP experience or other ERP system application.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel. Attention to detail and accuracy. Organizational and time management skills. Professional and with a service-oriented approach. Ability to prioritize issues.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Additional Languages.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.