At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
BHGE offers the opportunity as an experienced Product Line Manager - Artificial Lift System to join the team in Mumbai, India with an option to be located in Delhi.Essential Responsibilities:
- The Product Line Manager supports the Region PLD and Country/Cluster management and is responsible for HSE performance Product Line profitability and Balance sheet and market share goals by integrating GeoMarket strategy with Product Line priorities.
- Develops strategic and tactical plans for profitable growth in India and Turkey and profitable introduction of business into new markets and/or new products into existing markets.
- Ensures Commercial/marketing plans are aligned with the Product Line objectives for maintaining product line profitability, market share and technology leadership.
- Develops analysis reports on P&L, Balance Sheet trends and drivers and competitors to enable strategy formulation for Region.
- Monitors and evaluates tender strategy for effectiveness. Prioritizes product opportunities to maximize.
- Country/Cluster sales and profitability while advancing Product Marketing objectives. Participate on Must win tenders and make sure
- Responsible for developing and cultivating executive-level customer relationships with key customers in India, in alignment with peer Region Marketing/BD managers. Responsible for reaching HSE targets planned Revenues and profit set by leadership. Manages Talent, training and succession planning, in order to drive excellence.
- Responsible for facilitating the communication and collaboration between GeoMarket Sales/ Commercial, Country/ cluster Director, and Product Marketing organizations to ensure cohesive market plan development and execution.
- Role has ultimate responsibility for development and effective execution of strategic and tactical Business priorities plans to grow profitability and market share in Region while advancing Product Marketing objectives for product superiority.
- Responsible for effective people management including selecting/hiring employees, managing employee performance, and training/developing employees in both technical (product, operations, HSE) and nontechnical (project management, sales, communications, supervisory skills) subjects.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 10 years' experience in related field and operations.
· Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district.
· Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
· Knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.Desired Characteristics:
- Must be able to adopt the strategic business perspective/commercial priorities of the Geomarket PLD and Product Marketing.
- Strong commercial acumen, marketing, sales, operations skills/background.
- Must have strong leadership skills to create bridges between Product line strategy and the Country/Cluster leadership teams.
- Must be able to lead employees to high performance in the GeoMarket business model.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more