Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
The LA Project Leader drives the Project Management team in charge of planning, delivering and executing Hardware, Software and Services projects of the M&C portfolio across Latin America, reporting directly to the Regional Operations Director and dotted line to the BNCS Global Project Leader.
The LA Project Leader will support and provides guidance on facilities, tools, resources and skills needed to run the Projects On Budget, On Time Delivery and On Quality commitments, drive HSE guidelines and effectiveness and will drive the appropriate business and cultural transformation enabling to meet the M&C Project Management objectives for the Latin America Region.
Main KPI's to be evaluated are Revenue and Margin executed.
Work aligned with Operations Director to drive business effectiveness and customer satisfaction to all projects under management.
• Work aligned with BNCS Global Project Leader following guidance on PMO process and rhythms, company targets and execution effectiveness.
• Manage the OTR (Order to Remittance) for all M&C project in LA Region
• Ensure Project Reviews governance in line with Baker Hughes Measurement & Controls Operating rhythm with a key focus on Risks Management and related mitigation plans
• Ensure KPIs dashboard issuance for the LA Portfolio
• Ensure a consistent Resources Management process, with appropriate workload rolling forecast, aligned between country, product line, complexity & seniority
• Drive costs reduction initiatives along with Project execution
• Is proactively involved in the ITO (Inquiry to Order) cycle in order to contribute to planning and costs definition for a competitive execution plan
• Work side by side with Service Leaders, ensuring smooth execution for services activities in order to secure customer satisfaction
• Drive Quality continuous improvement Programs, drive lessons learned and margin review quarterly.
• Interface and collaborate with HQ PMO COE and drive effectiveness across other functions as Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, in order to apply common tools and processes supporting the Operational performance
• Interface and collaborate with LA Sales Regional Teams
• Create resource pipeline and career plan for Project Management team.
• Drive growth mindset initiatives and empowerment for the Project Management team.
• Allow better decision making on NPI investment, go to market, operational model, support model for this activity
• Focus on the mid-to-long term business horizon to improve the activity's business model and performance
• Sponsors key initiatives for the project execution, in particular drives best practice awareness and sharing, Lean and Fastworks approaches to problem solving, liaising with Quality function to ensure mutual support and cooperation to deliver shared objectives
• Provide leadership, guidance, coaching to Project Managers reporting into the function
• Establish the strategy and implement transformation Program for a suitable integration of the team and cross-knowledge plan
• Develop and maintain a productive working climate, promoting teamwork and cross-functional efforts to achieve and maintain excellence
• Establish the goals that meet the needs of M&C Product Line for LA and implement the proper communication plan
• Represent and promote compliance and HSE activities and serve as focal point for all compliance and HSE issues within Operation team
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 5 years of experience a leadership position
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in an Operative Manager position
• Master's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
• Strong project management skills and proven track record of delivering complex projects.
• Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills, capable of influencing and driving strategic change agenda across the organization
• Solid technical skills and experience in M&C, TPS or GE Power businesses
• Strong Customer mind-set
• Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge / skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem
• Strong business acumen
Ciudad de México, Mexico
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more