Baker Hughes has an opening for a North America Hpump Resource Manager (Artificial Lift) to be based in Tulsa, OK or Denver, CO Essential Responsibilities:
- Manages the North America Hpump Operations for Baker Hughes Artificial Lift Operational areas
- Responsibilities will include employee management and development, inventory management and forecasting, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Bachelors' degree, equivalent university degree or combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' of Field Service Experience in oil and gas industry.
- Extensive analytical skills and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers.
- Past experience in a Resource Manager role.
- Strong leadership skills.
Tulsa, OK or Denver, CO
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more