Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager based in San Ramon, California.
This position will report directly to the CFO of BakerHughesC3.ai, and the candidate will be responsible for providing financial planning, analysis and reporting for the BakerHughesC3.ai organization. Seasoned, senior level individual with strong business acumen and an in-depth financial knowledge. Effective communication and ability to problem solve a key requirement.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will:
- Virtual P&L Management & Reporting - Ensuring accurate reporting on all financials. Ensure clarity around segment / management reporting between DS and HQ
- Topline management (Revenue, backlog, Cost of revenue) - Ensure accurate recording, reporting, forecasting, tracking & monitoring of backlog, revenue (especially against revenue commitments) and cost of revenue
- Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization and reports out to the business leadership team at various levels
- Develop processes to collect metrics leveraging existing systems ensuring we can efficiently track and measure business performance, across different teams
- Manage the business planning cycles: Growth Playbook Financials, Annual Operating Plan, Mid-year planning cycle (SII) and forecasts for various levels of the business
- Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability (i.e lower base costs) and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed
- Contribute to the strategic plan of both the business and finance function
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and work in a matrix environment
- A self-starter, inventive, eager to learn and autonomous
- Curiosity: seeks out knowledge, and feedback.
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to manage projects and ad hoc analysis
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more