Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
The System Interface Engineer is a front-line position in multimillion dollars Subsea EPC projects responsible for managing all interface issues throughout the lifetime of the project from kick-off meeting to closeout. Interface Engineer represents the EPC Team in all interface matters in front of internal and external Customers.
- Full responsibility for interface management throughout the lifetime of the project (engineering, manufacturing, testing, installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning)
- Preparation of project interface management procedure tailor made to contractual requirements
- Initiate and administrate the interface management system in accordance with project interface management procedure
- Early identification, resolution and driving external and internal interfaces to closeout in a timely manner and in accordance with project execution plan.
- Chairing interface meetings between project stakeholders
- Progress reporting to external and internal stakeholders (including executive committee)
- Good technical systems and engineering skills based upon previous experience, preferably within the oil & gas industry.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions and to take initiative, and assist others in taking decisions and deliver the information required.
- Demonstrates good team working abilities and should be able to arrange and manage events which involve various teams. Provide leadership in interface matters, and negotiation assistance when encountering conflicting interests.
- Maintain customer focus, both internal and external. The interface manager represents the company in interface matters towards the clients and their contractors.
- The interface manager organizes interface meetings and schedules the delivery of information. Delivery of information according to schedule is important for the progress of the project.
2+ years' experience within independent EPC project/ EPC tender position as project/tender engineer (preferably within the oil & gas industry) Fluent written and spoken English is a must Project management knowledge / courses will be an advantage EPC project experience Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills A team builder Well organized and result orientated individual
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website