The EUROPE & RUCAS Payroll Leader will implement Baker Hughes Company's Payroll and Time management strategy to ensure a world class payroll delivery model across the Region to underpin the provision of the best employee experience to our approx. 20,000 employees across 30 countries in the region. Essential Responsibilities:
- Support the business objective that the employee is 'front and center' in everything that we do.
- Ensure all employees are paid accurately, correctly and on time in a completely compliant overall payroll environment through positive partnering with compliance, treasury, tax and finance teams.
- Create a Lean culture and continuous improvement mindset. Holds the team accountable for challenging the status quo and driving out inefficiency.
- Ensure skills assessment of team related to needs to drive organization forward.
- Create positive, trusting, and candid working culture for team, business and supplier partners.
- Ensure that appropriate local and/or regional governance mechanisms are in place on a monthly basis (including SKPI/SLA management) fostering a robust operation
- Partner with Digital Technology, other functions and businesses to determine and provide a regular reporting rhythm using dashboards to convey key metrics from evaluation analytics and reporting.
- Understand w2w local stakeholder needs and engages in periodic metric discussions to ensure alignment. Set operating calendar and drive input channel and timeliness compliance with stakeholders.
- Conduct internal & external benchmarking on payroll delivery best practices.
- Work with the Business Transformation Project Uno Leaders to deliver a successful EUROPE & RUCAS Payroll transition covering all countries in pipeline.
- Work with the Empower team, to deliver a successful Workday implementation in all countries in the region.
- Understand risks and controls as set forth and ensure processes and procedures are implemented to address identified risks. Conduct periodic reviews of established controls to assure proper design and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree with significant experience in a key management role in a complex organization
- Proven experience in EUROPE & RUCAS Payroll delivery and execution.
- Deep and current knowledge of Payroll Legislation and Time practices in the EUROPE & RUCAS Region.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills; able to lead both in person and virtually.
- Able to handle multiple priorities; initiate, lead and manage change.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills. Ability to articulate complex ideas in an easy to understand manner to all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of building and leading large teams and delivery organization.
- Passion for people and team development.
- Strong English Language skills essential
- Personal presence, and communication skills to work with employees and business leaders alike.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural/global environment.
- Proven influencing skills in a challenging, matrixed environment across a range of levels.
- Demonstrated experience in providing actionable feedback.
- SAP Payroll knowledge and experience.
Budapest City/ Flexible - Europe
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more