Reporting to Technology Innovation Leader, within the Innovation organization, for the TPS Product Company, working across key initiatives to develop, implement major organizational changes. He/She shall work on scouting new and emerging technologies, working also with Customers to capture and build joint technology development programs, building internal and external capability to support system-wide transformation, with the aim of enabling delivery of innovative technologies and products. Essential Responsibilities:
As part of the Mission of the AT team in the Global Research Center organization, the Technology Innovation Engineer shall:
- Work on scouting new/emerging technologies to build and sustain the future of Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) products, by supporting the Innovation Technology leader in setting up scaled operational plans for new and emerging technologies and capabilities.
- Work on the development of the Technology Roadmap for the TPS business to effectively promote ideation and design of innovative product and solutions.
- Set up Technology Sessions with Customers to understand emerging new trends and new business opportunities.
- Carry out competitive intelligence analyses/studies, coordinating with products/technologies subject-matters experts.
- Work in close collaboration with IP team to align TPS IP strategy with emerging technologies and new industry trends.
- Master's degree in Science or Engineering from an accredited university or college
- PhD preferred
- Strong experience in a dynamic and competitive environment, preferably in technology or business model innovation area
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills. Demonstrates effectiveness in communicating business goals/programs/processes
- Good analytical, process improvement and project management skills
- Cross-functional teamwork with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Creative thinker. Motivated and curious, life-long learner
- EU work permit
Previous experience in research & development programs/activitiesLocations:
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more