Skills: Subsea Engineering
Other Skills: Status: Rotational Onshore
Experience: 11 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The SERVICE consists in supervising Sub-Sea Workshop and performing onshore at the SONILS base either in a COMPANY office or at the CONTRACTOR 'bases.
This SERVICE encompasses mainly the following parts:
1. Safety assistance in all base operation by participating to weekly safety tours, anomaly reporting, risk assessment,
2. Reporting of any incident and anomaly.
QA/QC on equipment preparation SERVICES:
1. Follow up of all subsea related activities at the FMC, Aker and Schlumberger Luanda bases: priority to drilling activities but including as well project construction and production.
2. Communication with COMPANY Subsea superintendent to ensure that equipment required offshore for
operation is properly prepared.
3. Focalisation on all COMPANY witness and holding of points in the preparation and maintenance program of the equipment.
4. Preparation of documentation for hand-over documents for head of service to sign-off.
5. Inspection of equipment in storage and report any anomaly.
1. SAP equipment and spared management to be regularly audited. Results shall be reported to Subsea service.
2. Equipment and spares inventory to be done regularly with CONTRACTORS.
Preparation of a weekly report of the bases activities with status of the installable equipment.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: