Skills: Piping Engineer, Structural Engineering
Other Skills: If rotational, rhythm: 4*4 on the FPSO Pazflor - Rotational Offshore
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- To promote safety culture within the project and his activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
- To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements.
- To work by anticipation.
- With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his/her counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
- To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs and 3C program without impairing HSEQ objectives.
- To manage and coordinate the PIPING discipline activity performed by the EPC contractor to ensure a safe and optimized design in line with contract specifications, cost and project schedule.
- To take an active part in the review of the PIPING and STRUCTURE discipline documents part of the EPC contract by providing relevant comments in due time.
- To have close communication with the FPSO construction & Installation Leader in order to integrate in the piping design the constraint of installation offshore in SIMOPS conditions.
- To highlight any deviation to contract specifications and Company specifications and as well look for optimization and good enough design.
- To participate to weekly, monthly and ad-hoc Piping discipline meetings with EPC CONTRACTOR and vendors.
- To technically review acceptance of EPC contractor technical queries and derogations for the Piping and Structure discipline and liaise with HQ for derogation approval.
- Be the focal point of HQ for the piping discipline and coordinate the activities and document review done via RFS if any.
- To liaise with SURF and SPS packages as requested.
- Ensure proper communication of ongoing piping and structure activities with PBF entity and ZINIA Ph2 SURF and SPS packages as well as Field Operations team.
- To assist ZINIA Ph2 FPSO Onshore Coordinator and Technical Leader on need basis.
- Review Offshore Job cards by:
- ensuring issuance in timely manner according to offshore phase,
- Assessing offshore man-hours are adequately agreed with EPC Contractor.
Context and environment
- Challenging market conditions
- Brown Field Project on PAZFLOR FPSO with important SIMOPS Phase
- ZINIA ph2 execution involves a high level of synergies within PBF and ZINIA ph2 SURF and SPS packages.
- Ability to communicate, to adapt and to manage several multi-disciplinary activities in transverse.
- To manage and coordinate the piping and structure construction and pre-commissioning activities performed by the EPC contractor to ensure a safe and reliable in line with contract specifications, cost and project schedule.
- Integrate HSE in all aspects of the work.
- Review Offshore Job cards by assessing offshore man-hours are adequately agreed with EPC Contractor and ensuring issuance in a timely manner according to offshore phase schedule.
- Maintain good team spirit within the FPSO package team and with the EPC Contractor and be an active team player.
- Propose innovative ideas in aim to optimize / improve CPY specifications in view of brownfield project.
Duration / Location
- Starting Date: 02/12/2019
- Duration: 1 YEAR
- Location: Angola Status: rotational If rotational, rhythm: 4*4 on the FPSO Pazflor
- Lead piping engineer with solid piping technical background - 10 years
- Experience in brown field project and field operation requirements
- Good communication skills, organizational skills and positive attitude.
- Quality and H3SE
- Call for tender and Contract administration
- Engineering & procurement
- Cost control & Cost optimization
- Construction & pre-commissioning
- Production & Maintenance
- Commissioning and Start up
- Project team management
- Hook up & SIMOPS
- Contractor's management
- Sub-surface & drilling
- Partnership/relations management
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: