Skills: Project Engineer
Other Skills: Luanda - Contractor's office Service Status: Resident then Rotational Offshore (approx. Q1-2020)
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- To promote safety culture within the project and his activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he is managing or interfacing with.
- To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
- To work by anticipation.
- With the spirit of One TOTAL values, to establish and manage his/her activities motivating his counterparts and to work diligently to meet the targets of the Projects.
- To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
- To keep all parties (as required) informed regarding ongoing activities status. To advise the PBF Managers on potential issues in his perimeter.
- During all phases under supervision and control of the Planning Leader (onshore and offshore):
- To prepare presentations on the various subjects managed by the PBF PCM, for communication within PBF or for communication to external entities.
- To issue general documentation (general memos and procedures) related to the PBF PCM entity.
- To cooperate closely and control the activities of scheduling/reporting/risk.
- To elaborate, update and revise the schedules, progress measurement, risk documents...etc. To provide also analyses and simulations related to these subjects.
- To monitor and to check closely the contractors' execution schedule and progress reports. To analyze and to check the related documentation.
- To perform QS activities. To provide assistance in reviewing quantities related to the work. To ensure accuracy of the data.
- To establish and to maintain QS tools. To feed the leaders with inputs to assess properly the Change Estimations.
- To perform risk assessment, to maintain risks register, to follow up risk remedial actions and to advise PBF engineers how the risks status.
- To perform review under PRODOM of documentation associated to the discipline.
Context and environment
- PBF is the TEPA brownfield Project division, and benefits of a matrix organization. It manages Projects from Basic Engineering to Start-up / Hand-over to Field Operations teams.
- The nature of the brownfield Projects, with most of the execution offshore activities performed in SIMOPS on live FPSOs and congested seabed, increases the risks and consequently the challenges of the Projects (co-activities with other Projects & Maintenance activities, minimization of shortfalls -production/injection, ...).
- PBF manages EPC contracts with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication in Angola, offshore construction & installation in Angola (FPSO modifications, SURF, SPS, SIMOPS, high number of contractors & subcontractors).
- Brownfield environment, with all Site(s) activities carried out in SIMOPS mode.
- Lot of interfaces & synergies (within PBF & external).
- Depending on project needs: Resident in Luanda with Regular missions offshore. Position may become offshore rotational during hook up period.
- To reinforce the PCM team for all the activities managed by PBF especially for the ones entering into hook up phase.
- To adopt & to demonstrate exemplary behavior with regard to :
- HSEQ rules & requirements
- Company Ethics & "Code of Conduct" policy
- To deliver high quality documents.
- To ensure satisfactory interfaces & Communication with all teams especially for works performed in SIMOPS.
- To respect & to commit on planning.
- To guarantee the implementation of a quality policy.
- Had a first experience in oil and gas industry.
- Theoretical knowledge in oil and gas processing.
- Good coordination & communication skills.
- Master Degree level.
- All necessary training and certificates to work offshore.
- PCM METIERs
- International environment
- PRODUCTION / OPERATION
- Offshore environment
- PROJECT COORDINATION
- INNOVATION SKILLs
- OFFSHORE OIL&GAS DESIGN
- COMMUNICATION SKILLs
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: