Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sunbury-On-Thames, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Project Lead (P&M) will support the Project Manager (P&M) to deliver assigned C2 projects or act as Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for assigned smaller Cat C2 or C3 projects based in the Angola region.
Capital projects & OPEX topsides TIC over $8MM USD
High Production impact risk
Full CVP approach with unique BPE
Unique or complex execution strategy
OPEX topside projects with TIC less than $8MM USD
Some optionality in project development
Full CVP approach with aggregated BPE
Some unique aspects to execution, based on routine strategy
Action driven projects
Replacement in-kind and minor upgrades
Low total installed cost
Streamlined CVP w/aggregated BPE
Routine execution strategy
- Provide input to establish the Region annual activity plan.
- Manage budgets for P&M expenditure based on the assigned activity set.
- Oversee the assigned EPC/EPCm contractors resources to deliver the assigned projects or activities.
- Performance manage delivery by contractors by using global benchmarks, metrics, and KPIs.
- Support Project Manager, to deliver assigned C1 or larger C2 projects or flowlines or functional initiatives in Region and contribute to learning and CI through lessons learned.
- For assigned projects and activities, manage internal stakeholders and interfaces with Engineering, Operations, Reliability, Maintenance, Integrity, PSCM, Construction, Commissioning, GPO and other project stakeholders including GWO and external partners.
Essential Education, Experience & Job Requirements
- Degree in an engineering discipline or extensive equivalent industry experience
- Experience gained in the oil and gas or related industries
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Broad understanding of Offshore Operations, Turnarounds and Project