Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Job Vacancy @ PT. Halliburton Indonesia,
Location: BSD, Tangerang Selatan, Indonesia.
Product Service Line: Finance /Tax
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent Employee
- Under direct supervision, supports tax reporting and compliance with a core understanding of the Internal Revenue Code or applicable statutory authority and it's applicability to financial (general ledger) data
- May support the monthly general ledger close, analyze financial accounting data on a monthly basis, and perform an account analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Reviews functions of more junior staff and provides insight with regard to optimization of internal controls
- Evaluates reasonableness of assumptions made in tax calculations and determining relevant facts and arriving at conclusion supported by laws
- Works with tax law and accounting provisions, assists with preparation of statutory filings and/or tax returns, and provides support to Country Tax Manager and Region Tax Manager in audits and preparation of responses to various taxing authority notices, mainly TP Audits.
- Degree in Fiscal Administration or related tax field and with 3+ years related tax experience and/or equivalent combination of education and competency
- Ability to understand Indonesian Tax Law & Regulation, and International Taxation is a must
- Applicable Tax professional certification preferred, certified Indonesian USKP Brevet B;
- Excellent personal communications skills, fluent in English, and ability to work in team environment a must
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility to work outside normal office hours
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Jalan Raya Cilandak KKO, Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, 12560, Indonesia
Requisition Number: 80839
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.