Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Design, develop, implement and support .net application systems to meet business, informational, and technical needs. This position will also provide guidance to junior developers when necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Experience in designing and developing IOS based mobile applications.
• Experience developing iOS mobile apps using Objective-C, or increasingly, the Swift 3.0 programming language.
• Familiarity with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
• Experience publishing a high quality iOS application to Apple store.
• Experience with Apple push Notification API.
• Working experience with iOS Architecture patterns MVVM, MVC, VIPER etc.,
• Experience implementing third-party libraries and APIs, as needed.
• Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
• Experience in embedded databases SQLite, couchdb etc.,
• Experience working in software development projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies, preferably using Azure DevOps.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Experience working with SQL and a relational database, including the design and development of stored procedures (Oracle database preferred)
• Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as TFS
• Strong object-oriented design and development skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a strong work ethic, be reliable, dependable, self-motivated, and a person of integrity.
• Must be able to share the details of a recent iOS project that candidate was involved, preferably one that is published currently in the App Store.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
5+ years working with the following technologies:
Objective-C, or increasingly, the Swift 3.0 programming language
Apple's Xcode IDE.
Android SDK, java, NDK, C++, Kotlin.
3+ years Agile methodology
Dev Ops experience
Proficient troubleshooting skills
Working experience with HTML5.
Experience with RDBMS databases (e.g. Oracle) and PL/SQL programming.
Experience in log analytics tools such as ELK/Splunk.
2D and 3D graphics frameworks like SpriteKit and SceneKit.
OpenGL or Metal, iOS graphics APIs.
Teamwork & Collaboration
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs