Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Requisition ID: 83522
This position will be located in Houston, TX (Energy Corridor)
The EDT (Engineering and Design Technology) Project information management lead supports our energy construction operations by managing our project information managers, construction dedicated data analytics resources, and providing expertise and guidance in how data can and should controlled and integrated during project execution.
This position will be based out of our Energy Corridor office
The EDT Project Information Management Lead responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Define and Support Data integration strategy during project execution
• Define and Support Data Quality control processes during project execution
• Support Data Visualization or Reporting Requests
• Manage project information managers who are dedicated to projects
• Manage construction dedicated data analytics resources
• Manage, coach and mentor EDT team members
• 10+ years experience in support and data integration with platforms such as SmartPlant, Aveva, AspenTech or OpenPlant
• 10+ years industry experience in Oil and Gas project execution
• SmartPlant experience strongly preferred
• Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative
• Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time
• Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity
• Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
• Strong organizational skills, time management, and knowing when to dive into details without losing site of the project objectives.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We're Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the "Top 400 Contractors" according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, QC, Project Manager, Water Treatment, Management, Engineering, Quality, Technology