Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Executive, Operations Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Not less than 8-10 years of experience as a Country Manager.
Experience in oil & gas (petroleum) companies is mandatory.
Experience in gulf countries is a must.
Business Development experience and management skills are mandatory.
Experience in Saudi Arabia with Aramco is extremely preferable.
Drilling experience is really preferable.
Candidates with Petroleum Engineering background are preferable.
- Similar experience managing organization with business volume of at least 100 M$, preferred up to 250 M$.
- Strong understanding of business and commercial aspects with proven record in enhancing the organization overall financial performance.
- Good understanding if the ME Oil and Gas market dynamics and changes with strong ability to form a business strategy that secures existing market share and enables future growth.
- Good understanding of Aramco business dynamics with good ability to present a good company image and positioning with excellent client management skills.
- High capability to lead and enhance organization performance and align the multiple functions ( Operations Offshore/Onshore, HSE, Finance, SC, R&M, HR, S&BD) towards corporate objectives.
- Develop a healthy work environment and create programs to build strong and qualified future leaders and managers.
- High focus on promoting a safety culture that enables operations performance that always meet and exceed Aramco standards.
- Good capabilities in understanding market changes and building proactive scenarios for business continuity and stability.
- Working place shall be Khobar/KSA.
- Saudi nationals are preferred but not a must.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.