Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: LENSK, Russian Federation
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
• Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations, checks goods physically upon receipt against paperwork's.
• Pack and unpack, band boxes for shipments Creates, Goods Issue in SAP, maintains issue paperwork
• Pick materials, components and end products and deliver them to Production or shipping.
• Perform cycle counts & API.
• Prepare components kits for production, fill orders and supplier subcontract parts.
• Have everything labeled in warehouse: label separately expensed items, customer stock, not on inventory, junk list
• Updates bin locations in SAP and physically, label tools, Stamping s/n on tools.
• Handles other specific projects
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• At least one year of related experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos in English.
• Possess basic written communication skills in English.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Basic PC skills.
• The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
• Lensk, Russia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law