Skills: Military, Floorhand / Roughneck, Maintenance Technician
Other Skills: BOP
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for actively seeking training and knowledge to develop competence and assist the Subsea Supervisor and Subsea Engineer in all their duties as directed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Passport and/or Government Photo I.D
- Previous experience in offshore oil and gas industry, preferably deepwater drilling rigs.
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in engineering or educational equivalent from an accredited technical school or comparable military experience
- Background in mechanical, military or agricultural field preferred
- Basic understanding and aptitude to read drawings and electro hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Offshore training required:
- BOSIET / HUET
- Rig Pass / Safe Gulf
- Valid Well Control Certification (IWCF Level 2)
- Assist in the deployment, pressure testing and maintenance of the BOP under the direction of the supervisor
- Assist in running and testing the wellhead, casing hangers and seal assemblies
- Communicate equipment problems noted as part of first line maintenance to Sub Sea Engineer and or Sub Sea Supervisor
- Assist in the deployment and operation of the riser and tensioning system
- Ensure thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Assist with:
- BOP latching/unlatching operations.
- Budgetary control of the department.
- Well kill operations as per instructions from supervisors.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to.
- Conducting daily control of all well control equipment and systems.
- Conducting daily control of all subsea support systems.
- Conducting equipment function and pressure test as per procedures or as directed.
- Subsea equipment/systems are maintained and maintenance is recorded.
- Sufficient stock of subsea equipment spare parts and materials is maintained.
- Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Position SUBSEA TRAINEE - GOM Location Puglisevich USA Ltd.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on Linked In, Facebook and Twitter for future opportunities: