Skills: A B Seaman
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLE BODIED SEAFARER
REPORTS TO: Bosun
LOCATION: Offshore US Gulf of Mexico
TYPE OF RIG: Semi-submersible/Drillship TBD
JOB SUMMARY: Performs tasks related to working supply boats, deck management, maintaining marine and safety equipment, general cleaning and maintenance as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to operate software applications as applicable to position
- 3+ years previous experience in a role on 6th generation semi-subs or drillships
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
- USCG Merchant Mariners Credentials required:
- AB Unlimited
- Rating Forming Part of a Navigation Watch
- USCG Medical
- Offshore training required:
- Rig Pass / Safe Gulf
- Qualified Rigger (API RP 2D 16 hours)
- STCW Basic or Advanced Firefighting
- Carryout first line maintenance on marine and safety equipment as instructed
- Assist in the care and maintenance of the vessel's machinery and tools, ensuring all work areas are maintained in a safe condition
- Assist in the slipping and cutting operations, inspection and maintenance of wire, fiber lines, slings and other lifting equipment
- Ensure that approved rig operating procedures are adhered to at all times. Report all unsafe activities, situations, and potential hazards to supervisor
- Assist during rig moves and anchor handling operations as directed
- Actively participate in the Safety Management Systems
- Assist in ongoing operations as instructed by Bosun/Stability Section Leader
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained in assigned areas
- Actively participate in weekly rig and departmental safety meetings
- Perform all emergency duties as per designation on the station bill
Puglisevich USA is an equal opportunity employer
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Position ABLE BODIED SEAFARER - GOM Location Puglisevich USA Ltd.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on Linked In, Facebook and Twitter for future opportunities: