Other Skills: Design Experience
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer (15 Years Experience in Oil & Gas Sector).
Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
Working on various projects within the oil and gas sector, the role shall encompass the execution of Engineering scope on projects.
Work shall be carried out in accordance with relevant standards and procedures.
The ideal candidate shall be a highly motivated with Design Experience, able to work unsupervised and as part of a discipline and overall project team
Minimum of 15 Years work experience in Oil & Gas Industry
Experience in DESIGN very essential
Degree in Civil Engineering from accredited university
Candidate must be familiar international codes & Standards such as: (BS , ACI , ASTM , IBC , ....etc).
Preparing Scope of work
Good working knowledge in civil structure engineering
Most of the experience must be with well known & reputable Engineering consultant and preferably with work experience in operating companies
Should be able to review & approve structure & civil Drawings and Documents
Provide civil & structure data (input) to other disciplines
Should be fully conversant with applicable Codes and Standards
Excellent computer skills
Fluent in English language, written and spoken
Ability to write specifications and reports etc., in clear and effective English
- Work Experience in Oil Sector, Petrochemical or Refinery Plant essential
- Candidate must have experience in using:
ETAB, STAAD, REVIT, Auto Cad, PRIMAVERA, SAP, & MS Office
- Experience in Engineering from Conceptual Design to Detailed Design of :
- Oil & Gas , PC , Refinery , Heavy Machine Foundations , Pile Foundations, Blast Proof, Buildings, Sub Stations, Pipe Racks & Its Foundations, Pipe Supports, Sleepers, Roads, Runways, Drains, Steel Structures, Jetties .......etc.
- Preparing Scope of Work
Bachelor Degree but preference to Masters Degree
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided
• Single Status
• Each candidate should be compliant with the job description provided