Construction Manager - Civil
A Operator company they are currently looking for a number of Construction Manager for 18 month contract. The role will be field based and will be on a 6 weeks on 2 weeks off bases in Oman.
- Oversee construction activities carried out by the main contractor and all sub-contractors and ensure best practice is implemented on the construction sites.
- Ensure Security Contractor equipment and procedure comply with safety regulations.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction technique.
- Monitor progress report from Security Contractor and notify Project Manager of any remedial action required.
- Oversee all project related onsite and offsite constructions to ensure compliance with specifications and safety regulations.
- Minimum twelve (15) years of experience on civil engineering projects, including seven (7) years Regional experience and five (5) years' experience as a construction manager.
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Construction management principles
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Working for leading oilfield services company
- 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Only paid when on site
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.