Proposal Engineer - Paris
Our client are leading global supplier to refining / petrochemical industry. They are working the entire value chain from feasibility study to unit start-up and follow-up throughout the entire unit cycle life.
They are looking for technical Proposal Engineers from discipline background to manage client tenders & proposals. Key Skills
- Prepare technical proposals in response to calls for tenders, for new or revamped units and for certain catalyst replacement technologies.
- As such, you determine the performance, quantity of catalysts, operating conditions and cycle time of our products or units. You can perform preliminary sizing of equipment and calculate investment and operating costs.
- Participate in updating or developing marketing messages related to Business Line technologies.
- Participate in the collection, synthesis and exploitation of knowledge of these processes and catalysts, including the return of units in operation in cooperation with the other teams of the Business Unit.
- Acquire and develop knowledge of different markets and projects.
- Contribute to the development of the Business Line offering by proposing improvements.
If you have any question, or would like to apply - please send your details to NES GT
- Engineer with experience in basic engineering or unit operation in refining or petrochemical technologies
- Expertise in sizing standard equipment and simulation software (ProII, Hysys ...) is required
- A good knowledge of the processes in question and refining processes in general would be a plus
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.