- Design, development and construction of a huge range of projects in the built and natural environment
- Manage and actively participating in plant activities while maintaining focus to overall company objectives and consistency through HSE management.
- Maintain company policies and HSE program by providing education to all field employees and contractors
- Responsible for recording and reporting of all worker injury documentation to plant HSE Engineer
- Conduct a training session for the employees about the HSE protocol
- Identify non-compliant, incomplete or substandard procedures, for activities involving employees and/or contractors in the plant
- Working with operations and maintenance employees to promote permit to work system and ensure safety of everyone involved in the processes.
- Responsible about the Occupational Health Team and providing support in all aspects of postaccident / injury treatment process
- Manage and participating in the continuous auditing of HSE management systems
- Collection of Incident forms from Near Miss Reporting Station installed in various plant location - coordinating and conducting investigations then presenting formal reports with management recommendations
- Ensure continuous control on identified risks Monitor the v HSE Engineer validity of certification of equipment and operator license
Educational - Minimum Bachelor's engineering degree
Desired certification / Job specific skill / Training - ISO9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 awareness/working knowledge is preferred