Baker Hughes has an opening for a Regional Service Delivery Technical Manager whose job objective is:
• Ensure proper resource planning (people, assets, materials and facilities) to achieve alignment with Legal, HSE and Business Objectives, Customer Expectations, Market Trends, and action identified gaps.
• Flawless Execution and On-Time Delivery of Products and Services...first time, every time, everywhere.
• Drive vertical and horizontal alignment for service delivery across the region.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand activity forecast and verify appropriate resource mix to enable flawless execution and on-time delivery
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying gaps in local capabilities and develop improvement plans to ensure compliance with global standards
- Ensure we are executing to the Manage the Job Cycle process
- Lead regional incident reviews to ensure field incidents are assigned meaningful root causes and correct actions
- Assign resources to work with team to develop job programs in line with requirements
- Drive consistency throughout the region
- Peer review full job package for critical wells and conduct readiness reviews to deliver business plans and customer expectations
- Develop team in line with competency and training programs for their respective positions as well as future career plans
- Develop and execute on Product Development plan for the Region focusing on the proper balance of cost and performance
- Advise changes to the repair and maintenance strategy based on actual field performance of product, ensuring a balance between enabling flawless execution while avoiding unnecessary cost
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Culture Pillars
• High Degree of operational experience within Baker Hughes
• Expected travel frequency 30%
• Excellent communication skills, tact and diplomacy to interface with various internal and external customers
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude and team player
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Computer literateEducation, Experience, and Training:
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or scientific discipline from an accredited university or relevant industry experience within product line
• 8+ years in Oil & Gas Industry
• Good knowledge of engineering processes and Managing the Job Cycle
• Excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
• Ability to manage, develop, coach and mentor complex teams.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a global matrix organization.Desired Characteristics:
• 5+ years Drill Bits experience
• 5+ years' experience leading people and/or teams
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more