The Materials & Order Management Lead will be responsible for developing, implementing, communicating and managing Intercompany Ordering & Materials Management activities and initiatives at GBS.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with all the relevant stakeholders, execute improvement projects aligned with initiatives such as
- Intercompany ordering simplification and improvements: Applies stand-alone knowledge of supply chain practices, principles and procedures.
- Compliance - Ensure compliance of all processes
- Inventory Netting - Focus on Inventory Netting opportunities
- Meet KPIs - Plan & Work towards achieving Annual Dashboard targets
- Oversees moderately complex Inventory & Material Management projects and activities.
- Oversees the mining and analysis of data in support of OM support staff and management and provides required feedback.
- Monitors Intercompany Ordering performance against established KPIs. Summarizes findings and recommendations and discusses them with Global Materials Team.
- Provide Supervision, Leadership & Develop supply chain skillsets within the teams
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. 7+ years in procurement, sourcing or similar experience, including 2+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- Process/systems mindset & Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Strong analytical skills and experience in converting data to useful information
- Broad knowledge of BHGE OFS products and systems
- Proven Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the Materials Management or other initiatives identified above
- APICS certification
- Familiarity with SAP
- Demonstrated change agent
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Ability to work, motivate and influence in a cross-functional, multi-site, global team environment
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more