Baker Hughes offers the opportunity of "Team Leader- Procurement" to join the team in Mumbai, India & will be responsible for managing Operations/Manufacturing Procurement activities and initiatives at GBS.Essential Responsibilities
In the role of Team Lead you will:
- Work with all the relevant stakeholders, execute improvement projects aligned with initiatives such as
- Compliance - Ensure compliance of purchasing processes
- Inventory Netting - Focus on Inventory Netting opportunities
- Meet KPIs - Plan & Work towards achieving Annual Dashboard targets
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the procurement of materials, components, supplies and services essential to the operation of the assigned product group.
- Oversees the approval and control of all purchasing activities for an assigned product group.
- Investigates new developments in materials and supplies. Makes recommendations on improving the quality and cost of purchases.
- Supervises personnel. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. 4+ years in procurement, sourcing or similar experience.
- Process/systems mindset & Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Strong analytical skills and experience in converting data to useful information
- Experience within GBS preferred.
- Proven Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the Procure-to-pay process or other initiatives identified above
- Familiarity with SAP
- Demonstrated change agent
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- Ability to work, motivate and influence in a cross-functional, multi-site, global team environment
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more