Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The HCM Sr. Application Support Manager will manage worldwide, enterprise class PeopleSoft HCM system including enhancements, patching, upgrades and production support. This position will include, but not be limited to the management of the following activities: interfacing with stakeholders, scheduling, resource planning, management of internal and external resources, maintenance, project planning, management reporting, applications development, production support and upgrade implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create the project plans that track and manage projects. Identify and submit deliverables as needed to ensure successful completion of project.
- Instill a sense of teamwork into the project team.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, budget requirement, and procedure for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Lead project team. Provide internal customers with recommended course of action regarding implementation of project procedures.
- Coordinate activities with 3rd party vendors and subcontractors that ensure completion on time and within budget.
- Keep IT management apprised of changing internal customer trends and project scope.
- Ensure accurate and effective quality plans are developed and implemented.
- Establish work plans and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Confer with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Prepare project reports for management, customer, or others.
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve issues.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 10 years of progressive enterprise class HCM systems experience including project management, software development, setup, configuration, conversion, implementation, training, post support, issue resolution and application maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years in a management role.
- Minimum 5 years recent PeopleSoft HCM experience in V9.x
- Ability to travel 20% of the time domestically and internationally
- Knowledge and/or experience in the following PS HCM Modules, HR, Benefits, North American Payroll, Global Payroll, Talent Acquisition Management, Candidate Gateway, eCompensation, Time and Labor and ePerformance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.