Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $65000 - $110000 per annum
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title - Regional Sales Representative
Location - Houston, TX
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client, is a growing manufacturing company within the Oil & Gas industry, has a permanent opportunity for a Regional Sales Representative to be based in Houston, TX.
Plans and implements sales and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties.
- Supports the Company's mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities.
- Develops and implements strategic outside sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products.
- With assistance from the Company management team, develops and recommends production positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Discovers and recommends new growth and upselling opportunities, and ides for new product development based on market analysis and customer feedback and needs.
- Meets with existing and potential clients at job sites, traveling over 50% of work time, preparing and delivering sales proposals/presentations, maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Responds to inbound sales calls and emails in providing excellent customer service to current and potential clients by handling customer questions, complaints and concerns, and resolving issues.
- Generates regular sales calls to prospect and develop relationships, and follow up on leads.
- Prepares quotes, contracts, and responses for existing and potential customers.
- Meets or exceeds new and existing business sales goals.
- Configures accurate pricing and inputs all quotes and orders for accurate documentation.
- Plans and oversees promotional activities including trade shows, conferences, and association meetings.
- Creates and maintains product awareness, establishes a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Manages sales and marketing operating budgets.
- Keeps up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends.
- Adjusts sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains long-term, ongoing, and repeat relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners/customers.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes, and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all products and pricing, and product development timelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 5-10 years of equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of outside business-to-business sales experience with a proven track record of success is desired.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is needed.
- Knowledge of Storage Tanks and/or experience selling industrial equipment to manufacturing facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing manufacturing company within the Oil & Gas industry. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Ashlee Vann.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.