Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Lucrative Day Rate!
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Network Operations Lead
A leading oil and gas operating company is currently looking for Network Operations Lead to be based in Muscat with trips to site on a 6/12 month contract bases.
- Responsible for the delivery of all network related projects; such as but not limited to UFNM, IP6V, Site of the Future, etc.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of adhoc requirements from the business - These include but not limited to rigs, WTUs, offices, camps, etc.
- Coordinate all change management activities related to the Oman telecoms / networks infrastructures.
- Coordinate and ensure alignment between major projects and OCT in delivery or operating of both Muscat and site Networks.
- Accountable for all networks related HSSE matters such as CoWs and addressing all HSSE actions as a result of observation, incident or periodic inspections
- Acting as the local point of contact / escalation for the business for network issues and other activity.
- Acting as the local interface for Telecoms Service Providers and Maintenance Contractors in support of central teams
- providing input to central teams on local regulation and compliance. (incl. OMS, ETPs, IT&S Architecture, Digital Security, etc.).
- Coordination and seeking approvals from Telecoms Regulatory Authorities
- Solid Experience across networking and telecoms
- Previously worked for an oil and gas upstream environment
- Experience in Project manager IT network and telecom project
- Pervious GCC experience
- Oil and gas operator experience a benefit but not essential
- Working for global oil and gas operator
- 6/12 month contract
- Lucrative day rate + Flights and Accommodation
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.