Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Worley is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team in Aberdeen on a contract basis for an initial 3 month duration.
Working for the Head of AP Management in Aberdeen, this role will support the transition of the offshore accounts payable department of a newly acquired company. This will involve liaison with shared services department in India, suppliers, and the wider business.
- Accounts Payable data cleanse in run up to ERP systems deployment
- Management of Accounts Payable transition onto ERP system, working with existing out-sourced Accounts Payable team, future shared services team, and local team, to ensure new processes developed and embedded during and after go-live.
- Coding to ensure Accounts Payable invoice coding transition from old to new systems, facilitating new cross-functional processes, and managing mailboxes to remove backlogs.
- Communication with the existing IT Service Centres to transfer information from existing system to new Oracle suite.
- Manage mailboxes and control flow of information
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Payable environment would be preferable but not essential
- Experience of Oracle or a similar ERP system preferable but not essential
- Experience in Excel
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills