As a strategic HR business partner, you will be in the lead to define, design and drive the implementation of country-specific projects and interventions to deliver the country People Agenda. Key focus areas of your projects and change initiatives will be Organization Development, Employee Relations as well as Talent Management. It is expected full international mobility for this role. It is an exciting development opportunity for HR Professionals in Shell Mexico to continue to grow your career in their wider HR function.
As an HR Consultant, your key accountabilities will include:
- Define and contract the blend of HR (or other functional) resources locally required to deliver the intervention and contract with resources to deliver business-critical requirements.
- Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of defined interventions through leading cross-functional, cross-country and virtual team members
- Manage cost-effective and timely local delivery of critical business change initiatives such as Country-specific organizational design and implementation, including liaison with Country Employees Relations, Industrial Relations, Recruitment, Policy&Benefits, Learning and HR Operations specialists.
- Collaborate with Country HR colleagues and/or HR Business Partners across Business and/or Function to drive People agenda execution
- Support the local Country Coordination Team in the general process of planning, transformation and organizational development of the Company, ensuring that in all strategies the value of respect for people, leadership, diversity & inclusion, accountability and teamwork are applied
- Providing tools, direction, strategies and processes to support the transformation and change management processes of Shell. Acting as a change agent in the process of transformation, organizational development and cultural change
- Establishing and maintaining good stakeholder relationships with the unions, HR suppliers, business partners and HR colleagues in other related industries
- Provide coaching and development to business and functional leaders
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In Brazil, Shell has been present for more than a century (since 1913), and was the first international oil company to produce oil in Brazil, in the Campos Basin, after the market was opened up to private investment. Currently, Shell is one of the largest energy companies in the Brazilian market. Shell in Brazil is also a major producer of lubricants and, through Raízen (a joint venture with a Brazilian energy and logistics group), invests in the production of sugar cane ethanol, a viable biofuel alternative for smarter and cleaner mobility in the future. We deliver energy responsibly, aiming to meet society's energy demands today and in the future in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. We operate safely with respect to our neighbors and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently. An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential...
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possibleRequirements
What we need from you?
- Your extensive years of experience as an HR Generalist at a leadership level with strong emphasis on Organisation development, Employee relations and Talent Management
- Your ability to partner effectively with businesses and senior stakeholders, both within the internal HR organisation and the surrounding businesses
- Your ability to think strategically, to rapidly acquire understanding of the specific business/function context in country and to manage self and others through change.
- Your effective consulting and project management skills
- Your fluency and mastery on both Spanish and English languages, in written and spoken manner
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.