The M&C Operating System (Transformation) Leader will be responsible for developing and leading the strategic operating system for the Measurement and Control business. This role will deliver leadership and support to the M&C business by managing HQ Quality, Business Process Leadership, and GE Separation activities.Essential Responsibilities:
Leading the M&C Operating System:
- Engaging the M&C staff and cross functional teams to define key business KPIs and roll out the LEAN Enterprise approach to drive continuous improvement.
- Owning the M&C Management Cockpit/Scorecard and ensuring the KPIs are democratised across our organisation.
- Driving the rollout of Standards, Policies, and Operating rhythms to ensure the framework takes hold on cross functional KPIs.
- Allocating LEAN resources and Capital to the business BigYs to ensure we make progress on the key priorities for M&C.
- Serving as the business point of contact with the DT organisation to define IT programs investment priorities - serve on the M&C investment council.
- Ownership and management of QMS, Cost of Quality, Regulatory Compliance, Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement by developing and sharing foundational tools, processes and expertise.
- Champion business level quality efforts, delivering cultural and project based efforts to improve performance
- Serve as a customer advocate and engage with customer issues and quality management.
- Own business level quality metrics; validate product line data, highlight product line observations and track improvement initiatives.
- Lead and support Operating and Quality Management Reviews with Product Lines / Regions / HQ and O&G.
- Lead global quality programs related to QMS, continuous improvement, cost of quality, NCR, stop work, and auditing.
- Lead strategic customer excellence initiatives including NPS, customer issue resolution (CIR), root cause analysis, and technical support tools & processes.
- Lead the development, implementation, integration and utilisation of quality management, reporting, and analysis tools with a strong focus on digital thread.
- Develop, implement and improve processes to manage technical regulations and standards compliance within the product lines.
- Provide regional TRS expertise and lead processes to flow down awareness of current and future global compliance requirements.
Business Process Leadership:
- Focus on end to end business processes, standardise and make world-class.
- Lead the virtual BPM team to drive the M&C Operating system
- Develop & Direct business process transformation strategy & roadmap
- Drive change with customer focus... see raw inputs converting into customer-valued outputs from their end-to-end view.
- Collect, prioritize and implement process improvement ideas
- Communicate status and progress of projects early and often
- Lead the operating rhythm to keep the team focused & engaged
- Own the BPML (business process master list)
- Ensure continuous business improvement across all areas of Operations
- Solve issues and develop new solutions using innovative approaches
- Coordinate an orderly separation and smooth transition between GE and BHGE.
Opening Date: 23rd October 2019
Closing Date: 20th November 2019
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Major industrial quality, process improvement experience, projects/initiatives and supply chain experience.
- Significant experience in a leadership role.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required c. 25%
- Prior Plant Manager experience required
- Major manufacturing leadership experience
- Significant experience leading global initiatives
- Quality leadership experience required
- Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Six Sigma training / certified
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Change agent with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Additional leadership experience in the areas of Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing, or Quality
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more